HOME TO THE ARTS, ENTERTAINMENT AND HISTORY.
Discover Schenectady County is a non-profit organization responsible for promoting travel, tourism, conference and convention assets and opportunities throughout Schenectady County. Discover Schenectady inspires visitors to experience and enjoy all that Schenectady County has to offer, from its vibrant communities with dining, entertainment and shopping to its gorgeous waterfront and outdoor activities.
In addition to our staff, Discover Schenectady is governed by a dedicated and passionate Board of Directors.
Meet our Board of Directors:
- Cathy Gatta, President, Schenectady County Legislature
- Mona Golub, Vice President, Price Chopper/Market 32 and Music Haven Concert Series
- Jeff McDonald, Treasurer, Schenectady County Legislature
- Ray Legere, Secretary, Legere Restoration and Armory Studios NY
- Pete Bednarek, Wolf Hollow Brewing Company
- Dave Brough, SUNY Schenectady
- John Gilbertson, DoubleTree Hotel, by Hilton - Schenectady
- Subhash Modasra, Comfort Inn & Suites Schenectady - Scotia
- Joe Popolizio, The Waters Edge Lighthouse
- Blair Raymond, Union College
- Richard Ruzzo, Schenectady County Legislature
- Mary Zawacki, Schenectady County Historical Society and Mabee Farm Historic Site
- Philip Morris, Proctors Theatre
- David Hogenkamp, Schenectady County Metroplex Development Authority
- Jason Hayes, Courtyard by Marriott - Schenectady
- Rick Richards, Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady