HOME TO THE ARTS, ENTERTAINMENT AND HISTORY.
Discover Schenectady County is a non-profit organization responsible for promoting travel, tourism, conference and convention assets and opportunities throughout Schenectady County. Discover Schenectady inspires visitors to experience and enjoy all that Schenectady County has to offer, from its vibrant communities with dining, entertainment and shopping to its gorgeous waterfront and outdoor activities.
In addition to our staff, Discover Schenectady is governed by a dedicated and passionate Board of Directors.
Meet our Board of Directors:
- Cathy Gatta, President, Schenectady County Legislature
- Subhash Modasra, Vice President, Comfort Inn & Suites Schenectady - Scotia
- Mary Zawacki, Treasurer, Schenectady County Historical Society and Mabee Farm Historic Site
- Danielle Walsh, Secretary, Schenectady County Metroplex Development Authority
- Mona Golub, Price Chopper/Market 32 and Music Haven Concert Series
- Pete Bednarek, Wolf Hollow Brewing Company
- Dave Brough, SUNY Schenectady
- John Gilbertson, DoubleTree Hotel, by Hilton - Schenectady
- Blair Raymond, Union College
- Richard Ruzzo, Schenectady County Legislature
- Philip Morris, Proctors Theatre
- Jason Hayes, Courtyard by Marriott - Schenectady
- Laura Primiano, Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady
- Brooke Spraragen, Spraragen Partners
- Anthony Adonnino, The Ritz on Union
- Taylor Wetski, Max410 at the Waters Edge