As Schenectady County reopens for business, we pledge a collective promise to keep each other healthy.
Together, we are #SchenectadyStrong.
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 continues to be a top priority for Schenectady County businesses, attractions, and restaurants. Our county partners have been working hard to ensure everyone's safety while providing an enjoyable experience for the local and visiting communities.
The #SchenectadyStrong Pledge highlights their work as New York State and Schenectady County reopens.
We pledge a collective promise to keep each other healthy by Committing to the #SchenectadyStrong Pledge...
Businesses pledge to:
- Follow CDC standards of cleaning and sanitation.
- Be transparent to our customers on our social distancing and safety guidelines.
- Follow capacity guidelines.
- Provide face masks to staff.
- Conduct wellness checks of employees.
- Train employees on COVID-19 guidelines to ensure a safe and happy work environment for everyone.
- Ask the questions that we need help answering and be communicative with our needs to ensure proper support from our community.
Businesses ask their patrons to:
- Sanitize hands before entering.
- Follow social distancing and safety guidelines while a guest at our establishment.
- Wear a mask in compliance with our safety policy.
- Stay home if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms.
- Be patient with us.
Complete the form below to sign the #SchenectadyStrong pledge and your business will:
Receive signage to be displayed showcasing your commitment to the pledge,
Stand with a strong and dedicated community of business professionals.