An Urban Oasis in Downtown Schenectady
SchenectadEATS at Daley's on Yates
Join Jason and Becky for an incredible meal at Daley's on Yates, a gorgeous new restaurant on Yates Street in Downtown Schenectady. Executive Chef Elliott Vogel walks us through some of their delicious fare and owners Jim, Marty and Gene give you the scoop on what it took to convert this former taxi garage into an urban oasis!
This spread of entrees, appetizers and a delightful salad will have your mouth watering! Now open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner -- make your reservation today on OpenTable.
Want more information? Give them a call at (518) 901-0174!
Top Video Highlights
- Daley's on Yates was born out of a former pop-up restaurant in Averill Park's Crooked Lake House whose owners brought their bold and exciting menu options permanently to Schenectady.
- The spacious and comfortable patio with outdoor dining and drinks features four fire pits and is quickly becoming a popular destination in its own right.
- In addition to the hand selected decor at Daley's on Yates there are more than 2,000 lightbulbs in the restaurant chosen to create a unique and carefully thought-out ambiance.
- Menu options include U10 designated scallops in sauce américaine, black and blue salad with gorgonzola dolce and pickled fennel, 16oz Prime Ribeye with in-house herb butter and veal demi-glace, seared ahi-tuna salad with wasabi aioli, calamari in a sambal glaze, and pan-seared salmon with dill raita, the most popular seafood item at Daley's.
- Executive Chef Elliott Vogel describes the salmon entrée, from the Faroe Islands, as one of the meals at Daley's on Yates that have "very complicated flavor profiles" which make for a "fun dish to eat."