You’ve got one last long weekend of the summer - here’s how you can spend it in Schenectady County!
Labor Day Weekend Fun in Schenectady County!
One Last Hurrah Before School
If you're spending the last weekend of Summer with the kids, we've got you covered!
- Explore vivid underwater worlds across 37 exhibits and watch sharks swim overhead while schools of fish surround you in their immersive tunnel tanks at Via Aquarium.
- Explore the latest interactive exhibits, experiences, and learning opportunities at miSci.
- Discover an in-depth look at the history of flight and New York State's impact on the development of aviation at the Empire State Aerosciences Museum.
What better way to spend Labor Day than outside!
- Upstate Kayak Rentals offers hourly kayak rentals at Mohawk Harbor.
- A hike around Christmas Wildlife Sanctuary offers beautiful views picturesque waterfalls.
- Grab a bite waterfront at Druther's Brewing.
Celebrate the End of Summer
As we wrap up another summer season, be sure to visit some of your favorite summer attractions while they're still open for the season and the weather is warm!
- Go for a stroll around Central Park Rose Garden.
- Grab a blanket and have a picnic in Central Park.
- End it with something sweet and grab Ice Cream at Jumpin' Jacks.
Book a room at the Comfort Inn and Suites.