COVID-19 Hospitality Partner Resources
Health and Safety Resources
NYS Dept. of Health: Current NY State Guidelines and Information
Schenectady County Public Health: Updated Information for Schenectady County
U.S. Travel Association and U.S. travel industry partners:
Travel in the New Normal: Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of all Travelers
Guidance for Businesses, Events & Gatherings
- COVID-19 Travel Advisory
- The Capital Region Chamber's Complete Guide to Reopening
- New York Forward: Industry Guidance and Reopening
Helpful Resources, Information and Support
- Destinations International COVID-19 Industry Resources
- Knowland COVID-19 Industry Resources
- U.S. Travel Association COVID-19 CARES Act Relief Resources
Blog Posts, #Discoverdifferently, and #SchenectadyStrong Content to Share
- Restaurants & Bars Offering Take Out and Delivery
- Online Shopping and Gift Cards
- Donating to Arts and Cultural Organizations
- COVID19 Landing Page on Discover Schenectady Website
- Schenectady County Public Health Services
- Schenectady City Online Form Center
- Information on Schenectady County FREE Online Learning Platform
Local Community Support
- Schenectady County COVID-19 Emergency Response Coalition
- A number of local stakeholders have launched a great initiative to support our Hospitality Workers in this time of need. The site, tipyourbartender.online is currently accepting submissions from chefs, servers, bartenders, brewers and more to add a profile. Patrons will be able to log on to the site and tip their favorites virtually through Venmo and Paypal. Everyone that submits tips will be entered to win prizes being donated by businesses throughout the region. We encourage you to share with your staffs and/or colleagues that may be impacted during this difficult time.
- If you, your team or guests need help with transportation, Tech Valley Hospitality Shuttle is still in operation and available as a resource. Owner Trent Griffin-Braaf has indicated you can contact him directly at 518-878-3136.
- The Community Foundation of the Greater Capital Region and the United Way have partnered to create a COVID-19 Relief Fund. To donate or learn how to apply for relief, visit their website.
- The Schenectady Foundation has created a relief fund for those impacted by COVID-19 - funds will go toward disaster relief, helping under-resourced families and has an immediate focus on providing food to needy families.