We are SO excited to welcome Hamilton at Proctors August 13-25! With all the buzz, we've put together a list of everything you need to know while in town for Hamilton. From parking and transportation to discounts and specials, we've got you covered!
First things first, parking! Don't worry there are plenty of parking options in Downtown right near Proctors! You can find a spot at:
- Broadway Parking Garage
- Surface Parking Lots (Clinton South & North, Center City, Franklin/Liberty, Broadway South & North, State/Erie, North Jay)
- On-street Meters & Kiosks (Free after 6 p.m. weekdays & all weekend)
Did you know? You can reserve your parking spot at lazparking.com and show up right before the show with a spot already waiting for you!
All aboard! Take advantage of the FREE CDTA Electric City Trolley while out and about Downtown! The trolley will be running on Friday's and Saturday's 4pm-1am. Make sure to download the Cityfinder app for stop locations and arrival times at your fingertips.
Need to kill some time before the show? We've got just the thing! Schenectady is full of great places to shop 'til you drop! Stroll through Jay Street and pop into some of the great shops and eateries.
Make it a night out and grab dinner before or after the show! We highly recommend checking out 611 Union or Grano, two of Schenectady's newest restaurants. Make sure to make reservations prior to arriving!
Schenectady County is so excited to welcome Hamilton to the neighborhood! A few of our business owners are offering discounts and specials while Hamilton is here in town! Some specials include:
- The Lounge at Glen Sanders Mansion for Hamilton themed cocktails
- Clinton Street Mercantile for 10% off your purchase when you show your ticket or playbill
- Rivers Casino & Resort for 10% off your food bill in the Marketplace & free appetizer with a purchase of an entree at Dukes Chophouse
- Proctors MainStage for special edition Gatherer's Granola, "Hunter's by Gatherer's" which was specifically made with theater goers in mind
For a full list of business specials, click here!
Proctors will be enforcing a clear bag policy for all performances of Hamilton. Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12′′x12′′x6′′ OR
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
All clear bags will be screened prior to entry into the venue. All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted and must be returned to your vehicle or checked at a bag check* prior to entering the MainStage!