Reconnect Safely & Save!
2021-2022 Meetings & Conference Incentive
In an effort to boost meetings and conference business coming out of the COVID 19 pandemic, and as more meetings & conference groups turn to hybrid models, Discover Schenectady recognizes that A/V costs are on the rise for meeting planners. To help offset these rising costs, we are pleased to offer the following incentive of a $500 A/V credit to groups who book new business for the remainder of 2021 and 2022. The following terms & conditions will apply in order to qualify;
- Must be a new group, contracted after February 4, 2021 and by December 31, 2021. Those already under contract do not qualify.
- Meeting or Conference must meet in Schenectady County by December 2022.
- Must meet a minimum of 100 total overnight rooms per contract.
- Overnight rooms cannot be tax exempt.
- Overnight rooms must be contracted with a participating Schenectady County hotel or lodging facility.
- Should total A/V charges be less than $500, Discover Schenectady will pay the actual A/V charges, balance may not be applied to other master bill charges.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Discover Schenectady reserves the right to discontinue this promotion prior to Dec. 31, 2021 but will notify partners in advance.
- A/V charges will be taken off final master bill (and paid by Discover Schenectady).
To take advantage of this incentive, contact Elissa Fornasiero at 518-383-0390 or email@example.com